To compliment our range of generators we also build a range of standard generator panels which can be tailored to your own specification.
For a fuller specification or to buy online please click below.
Using branded components from trusted suppliers we offer the following products which can all be purchased from the website.
- Electrically & Mechanically interlocked contactors 40A-1000A
- Electrically & Mechanically interlocked MCCB’s 1000A-1600A
- Electrically & Mechanically interlocked ACB’s 2000A-6300A
- Motorised changeover switches to IEC60947-1 40-3200A
- Manual changeover switches 25A-1000A
We can offer the following options to work alongside your standby generator or mains to mains standby application;
- Manual change over switches 63-3200A
- Automatic change over (contactor’s) 60-1000A
- Automatic change over (motorised switch) 40-3200A
- Other versions
- Mains bypass & dual line bypass
All of our ATS and changeover systems are manufactured to comply in accordance to IEC 60947-6-1 & BS 8519 (ATS) and IEC 60947-03 for the bypass addition devices.
All of our ATS or changeover systems use type approved components;
- The main switching components are sourced from ABB, Lovato or TMA
- The control gear components are sourced from PES
- The terminals are sourced from Weidmuller
- The steel enclosures are sourced from Eldon Manufacturing
- In general the control cables are sourced from Clynder cables
We design & manufacture most panels in house at our Chesterfield workshop.
All of our panels are tested, labelled & logged before despatch for installation & final commissioning.